image background

Dispute Resolution

Dispute Resolution Information

Dispute Resolution

What Should You Do If You Have A Complaint?

We offer customers and the general public access to an established complaints and dispute resolution system which focuses on dealing with issues efficiently, sympathetically and in a timely manner.

Internal Dispute Resolution Process

Complaints can be lodged either verbally or in writing to any WAW staff member or alternatively contact our Complaints Officer at PO Box 568 Wodonga 3689; phone 02 6022 8442 or AH 1300 368 555; fax 02 6022 8400, or email

We provide specific information on our Internal Dispute Resolution procedures on in our Products and Services Terms and Conditions booklet which is also available at any of our Service Centres.

Download our Internal Dispute Resolutions Document.


External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme

If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have resolved your complaint, or if we do not respond speedily, you may refer the complaint to an external and independent dispute resolution (EDR) scheme. Financial services EDR schemes are independent bodies with the power to investigate disputes against scheme members, and to make decisions that are binding on their members. The EDR scheme must act in a way that is fair to all the parties. The scheme is free to our customers.

WAW’s EDR Scheme: WAW Credit Union subscribes to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) to provide our EDR scheme. AFCA can be contacted at GPO Box 3, Melbourne, 3001; phone 1800 931 678; fax 03 9613 6399; email; website

If you require further information please call us on 1300 368 555 or visit your nearest WAW Service Centre.